Thursday, October 8, 2009

MY LIFE

I just wish i have more freedom...
Even if i can have all the things i want, but i still want freedom the most
How old am i?
Im so old ok.. Why cant i have my freedom? Why must you guys have such kolot thinking???????
My family.. Is filled with disaster
I hate the shoutings, the quarreling, i hate them talking bout the same topic over and over again
I cant stand that annoying conversation repeated over and over again..
IF i say I DONT WANT TO LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im doomed
Grounded..
I badly need my freedom, and yet i get grounded cos im pissed with that fucking conversation
I just envy other people, they might not have as many things as me, but as least they are not like staying in jail!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUS SHIT IM FACING
Im no longer a baby.. PLS GIVE ME MY FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont even have a best friend.. Nobody treat me as their best friend, im alone
As for my boyfriend, i think he's so damn useless to me
Sayang me? WTF
Maybe because he's so damn much older than me, we have different way of thinking
He has all the freedom in the world, go out, play, go back late, nobody cares!!!!!! I mean, at least he wouldnt receive annoying phone calls from home asking when he's going home.
Im jealous that he has all the freedom in the world :(
MY LIFE SUCK
I cant concentrate in anything i do, seriously..
I need to play, play, go out, breath in fresh air.. But now, the only freedom i have is Stare at the computer and do useless stuff
Whats my boyfriend to me? Got also as if dont have
What do i mean bout that??
HE, went out yesterday nite, no time to accompany me, then he say :"tomoro morning i wake up at 8 to play with u ok?"
Yea.. he woke up at 8, and do u know wtf he say?
Let me do my daily chores first..~~ <-- the daily chores im mentioning is not wash clothes or cook ok.. its something so .... to me its not important!!!!!!!!!
So i waited, waited... till 9.. finally... start to play a little game, then 10 he had to go for class
Class ends at 2, he's only back at around 330..
I hate it when we on skype, and he was like not concentrating when talking to me.. Whats the point for oning skype then??
Just now, he took a nap, kononnya, he will wake half an hour later, then go for dinner
He lied lo.. I woke him up 1 hr later...
Then he told me he want to go for dinner + bath
I waited for 1hour ++.. y haven finish dinner yet meh?? So long one..
Then i called him..
HE was SLEEPING..........
IM so annoyed.........
Who is there in my life who could cheer me up and take away all my sorrows
I thought i've found him, but, i think he's just adding on my stress
Im lazy to tell him anything anymore
Whats the point?
Does he understand?
Who understands me
I just have to keep it to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment