Thursday, October 8, 2009

Alone

Feel like being along...... all alone... without anybody in the world with me
I wanted to commit suicide before.. but i do not have the courage
Im a coward
I hate myself
I hate those beside me, why nobody know how to cheer me up why why why
Whats the use of u if u dont even know when im angry or sad
u cant even differenciate my feelings
My dream, i have no dream anymore
Who supports me in achieving my dream? nobody
We only quarrel more when it comes to disscussion
I hate u
I feel like leaving u
But who else will i have
Nobody
At least, eventhough i dont feel the love from u,
But u are willing to accompany me everyday, kena paksa??
My studies, getting worst as time goes by
I think im going to fail so damn badly this coming exams
I seriously dont care
I hate it, how do u expect me to force myself to study when i dont have the mood
I shitly hate my life without freedom
If only i have more freedom.......................................................................................
My life wouldnt be so misarable
Just imagine, nearing 20, and yet everywhere u go u nid ur mummy to bring u
What the shit is hapepning to my life!!! Pls tell me~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment